· Screening and Management Status:-
|1||Total persons with travel history of affected countries||495+1375+1957+2002=5892 (Daily reporting/Govt. of India/APHO)|
|2||Symptomatic as on today||10|
|3||Total No. of patients crossed 28 days observation out of (1)||3556|
|4||Total No. of patients tested negative out of (1)||51|
|5||Total No. of patients under observation as on 6th March, 2020||1211|
|5.3||Passengers not traceable/being traced||1074|
**Information regarding non traceable passengers sent to GoI/Delhi.
***List of 1375 passengers received from GoI- 1315 passengers tracked
***List of 1957 passengers received from GoI- 1827 passengers tracked
· Airport & Border Check Post Screening:-
|S. No||Name of Airport/Border Check Post||Number of passengers screened||Number of passengers found symptomatic|
|2||International Airport Mohali||5428||NIL|
|3||Amritsar Wagah/Attari Border Check Post||5401||NIL|
|4||Gurdaspur, Dera Baba Nanak Check Post||12881||NIL|
|Total Passengers screened||72577||4|
Action Taken by Deptt. of Health, Punjab:-
· Advisory and guidelines issued to all the districts for prevention and management.
· Screening started at both the International Airports (Amritsar & Mohali).
· Thermal Sensors and Non-contact thermometers available at airports for screening.
· Isolation Wards and Ventilators identified.
· Control Room No. at State & District level activated.
**Note:- None of the passengers tested positive for Corona Virus.